National Technical University
of Oil and Gas
Dear friends, colleagues and partners!
Having in mind to condemn the aggressive and provocative actions of military units of the Russian Federation on the territory of a sovereign European state - Ukraine, as well as violations by the Russian state leaders of a number of existing international agreements, the danger of the chosen civilized development of our Homeland and showing general civil and professional positions of educational and scientific community, the university administration states:
- to support completely the decisions of the Supreme Council of Ukraine (Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine) – a plenipotentiary representative of the Ukrainian people and their actions, aimed at ensuring the territorial integrity, national sovereignty and the unitary of Ukraine;
- to recognize and accept the appointments in the leadership of the central authorities of Ukraine;
- to approve completely the resolution of the Council of National Security and Defense of Ukraine of March 1, 2014 on urgent measures to protect the territorial integrity and national sovereignty of our country;
- unrestricted solidarity with the army and navy units of Ukraine, the Security Council of Ukraine and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
Taking into account the centuries-old common history and realizing the inevitability of further deepening of global integration processes in the third millennium, we understand the importance of the contribution of education and science in the forming of social consciousness, culture and morality, and we appeal to:
- the current President of the Russian Federation - to stop immediately the aggression against Ukraine. It demeans the Russian people and is unworthy of the role in global civilization development;
- our colleagues - scientists and educators of Russia - to use the advanced information possibilities to provide the objective and unbiased information about the course of current events in Ukraine;
- all citizens of Ukraine - to unite, to join and to defend the sovereign right of liberty and free choice of the development of our Motherland.
We also appeal to our alumni who are working in the Russian Federation and encourage you to clarify our position, to come to an agreement, harmony and unity for the sake of law, order and peace in Ukraine and Europe.
March 3, 2014
2013-03-29 13:58:14 | 0 | Tags:
2013-03-06 10:45:23 | 0 | Tags:
2013-02-07 12:56:53 | 0 | Tags:
2013-02-07 12:46:28 | 0 | Tags:
2013-02-05 14:11:38 | 0 | Tags: