Receiving an invitation is a first step to study at Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas. It is simple and fast procedure.
How to get an invitation for study?
- contact the Center for International Education individually by email: email@example.com;
- entrust your friend or relative who is a student of IFNTUOG to receive an invitation;
- contact the recruitment agencies (follow the link to see the list of recruitment agencies of IFNTUOG: https://www.nung.edu.ua/department/%D1%86%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%96%D1%81/%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8)
What are the necessary documents to receive an Invitation for Study?
1) application form
2) consent to personal data collection and processing
3) scanned copy of valid passport
4) scanned copy of previous educational document (translated into English or Ukrainian)
What is a procedure of receiving an Invitation for Study?
1) the documents submitted by email are considered for compliance with the requirements;
2) as a result of positive decision after documents processing, an applicant receives an invoice to pay for an invitation and postage (if necessary);
3) an applicant is issued (sent) an invitation after receiving money on the university account
The period of invitation processing is 3 days. The additional time may be needed for invitation mail delivery to the applicant.