1. Oil and Gas Engineering and Technology:
- Oil and Gas Production*;
- Oil and Gas Pipelines and Storage Facilities;
- Equipment for Oil and Gas Industries.
- Oil and Gas Well Drilling.
3. Engineering Mechanics:
- Welding Technology and Equipment;
- Computerized and Robotic Technology of
- Mechanical Engineering Technology;
- Technical Diagnostics of Equipment and Structures.
4. Motor Vehicle Transport
5. Earth Sciences:
- Oil and Gas Geology;
- Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology.
6. Environmental Studies
7. Environmental Protection Technology:
- Environmental Monitoring and Audit.
8. Geodesy and Land Management:
- Land Management and Cadastres;
- Geoinformation Systems and Technologies;
- Real Estate and Land Appraisal.
9. Electrical Power Engineering:
- Electrical and Technical Systems of Electricity
- Energy Management.
10. Metrology and Information-Measuring Technology:
- Metrology and Measuring Devices;
- Devices and Systems of Nondestructive Control.
11. Computer Engineering
12. Software Engineering*
13. Information Systems and Technology
14. Telecommunications and Radio Engineering
15. Automation and Computer-Integrated Technology:
- Computer Process Control;
- Computerized Systems of Management and
17. Architecture and Urban Planning
18. Construction and Civil Engineering
- Business Economics*;
- Environmental and Natural Resources Economics.
20. Accounting and Taxation
21. Business, Trade and Exchange Activities:
- Business Diagnostics and Management Consulting.
22. Finance, Banking and Insurance
24. Information, Library and Archival Studies:
- Records Information Management.
25. "Philology (Translation and Interpreting -
- Germanic Languages, English-Ukrainian
Interpreting and Translation, Teaching English and
26. Public Management and Administration
* Possible English medium of instruction.Please, contact us for more information.